Friday, September 5, 2008

If I Could Have Any Super Power

Given the opportunity to acquire any super natural power of my desire I would choose invisibility. Now I have come to the conclusion that the ability to become invisible at any instant is far superior to any other power. My reasoning behind this statement is fairly simple. Being able to blend in to your surroundings and frolic around unknowingly in your community would trump anything any other power could do. Some may choose to fly, even have super speed or strength. However invisibility can make those look like a greasy burger with fries compared to an exquisite plate of escargot. The many possibilities of this power are as follows. Take this into consideration if no one could see you, you could board a plane to any destination in the world and not pay a dime. Perhaps your short on cash? Rather then working your butt off at a dead end job that has no benefits, in a flash of a second your invisible. No need to pay for anything. With the incredible advantages to this it does interfere with my morals. Invisibility doesn't need to be used for wrong doing but, it definitely would be a temptation. This power would help when trying to get in a place that you're not allowed to be in. Weather your presence is not welcome or you are just an unknown visitor you could gain any knowledge from the situation by simply just not being seen. These may seem mischievous but everyone is curious and invisibility is the way to fulfil this curiosity. Now if I was able to be given the gift to become invisible I wouldn't rampage around peoples houses and listen to conversations but i would definitely use the power to my advantage.

No comments: